The National Credit Act formally introduced Debt Counsellors to assist over-indebted consumers. The goal of Debt Counselling is to develop a repayment plan, which is affordable to you as well as acceptable to all your Credit Providers.
Benefits of Debt Review
- Pay only one affordable monthly installment
- Have sufficient funds for living expenses
- Credit Providers must communicate with your Debt Counsellor, not you
- If not already listed, the NCA protects you from being blacklisted
- Installment amounts are reduced
- Repayment periods get extended